Hey, hey, hey! We’re back for week #2!! Y’all, I’ve been looking forward to this all week, so thank you for taking the time to stop by! It means a whole heck of a lot. Hope this week has been good to you. Here are some finds that I wanted to share:
- Take me back to the good ol’ days. Here is a Flashback Friday for ya.
- Man oh man, I gotta try this. My goal is to try and make them this weekend. I’ll keep ya posted on how it all turns out.
- The roomies and I finished the Jinx and have been binge-watching Atypical. 10/10 would recommend.
- If you’re a visual learner, here’s what goes on inside an introvert’s head.
- I’m thinking about investing in one of these. Thoughts? They do say you shouldn’t wash your hair everyday.
- Another day, another subscription box.
- I want to be a sailor.
- “To, with the support of my medication, let things be easy for a little while so I can give myself to others in ways I missed out on last year.” A perspective on anti-depressants.
- Myers-Briggs, StrengthsFinder, and Enneagram, oh my!
- I’m not good in the kitchen, but I’d really like to change that. I think this cookbook could help me.
- Times are tough right now. Lots of devastation occurring around the world due to natural disasters. Hold your loved ones close, and lend a hand to those who are suffering.
- Track Hurricane Irma.
Stay safe folks!