I love that Friday feeling, don’t you? Glad you’re here! Have a seat and stay awhile. Here are a few things I wanted to share with ya:
- I’m sure you’ve heard by now that Magnolia and Target are pairing up to bring us Hearth & Hand. I can hardly contain my excitement. November 5 can’t get here fast enough.
- Elizabeth Bennett has always been a favorite of mine, and running hasn’t. #youhavebewitchedmebodyandsoul
- I’ve always said, I’d be the first to die in a horror movie. Turns out, I was right.
- It’s fall y’all. Time to embrace the season. You can find me at the Scarecrow Harvest on September 30.
- For the last nine months, I’ve been using a happy planner to keep track of my life, and I’ve LOVED it. I have managed to resist the temptations of other beautifully crafted planners that I’ve stumbled upon. I was planning on using another happy planner for 2018, but now I’m convinced I must try bullet journaling.
- Much of the American West is on fire. Keep track of the wildfires here.
- I watched this Ted Talk given by Anne Lamott a few weeks ago, and there simply are no words to express how wonderful I think it is.
- Brene Brown has a new book out. ?!?!?!?!?!? You know I love her.
- If you aren’t following Joshua Coombes on Instagram, you ought to check him out. He is a hairdresser that gives hair cuts to the homeless.
- It’s comforting to know I’m not the only one. Shout out to my girl, Erin, for introducing me to Girls’ Night In.
Same time next week?