Four whole weeks of frappy friday!!! What the what?!? I’m super thankful for all of you who check back in each week to see what’s new, I’m looking at you Mom *wave*. Seriously though, thank you for all the texts and comments. It means more than you know. Anyway, grab that pumpkin frap (tis the season) and sit back. Here’s what we got for this week:
- HP + Myers Briggs. I love all things Harry Potter and Myers Briggs. So, when I found an article that would tell me the Harry Potter character for my Myers Briggs I did a tiny dance and knew I had to share. Where my INFJs at?
- yes, yes, yes. the movie we have been waiting for. I’m not one for horror films but I’m willing to suck that up to see John Krasinski and Emily Blunt take the screen together.
- One of the bloggers I follow, posted these two articles on September 11. She said she reads them every year. I wanted to share them with you, because we made a promise that we would never forget. So, no matter how hard it may be, we reflect and remember.
- A sad reality, that I often chose to ignore, is that I stare at a computer screen for the majority of my day. And that can definitely take a toll on the eyes. these seem pretty cool. I like the concept. Not wild about the price though.
- I’m a big advocate for going to see a counselor. I saw one in college and miss her terribly. After moving to the city, finding a new counselor was on the top of my to do list. However, counselors can be expensive. When I found this article, it was like finding a golden ticket.
- Fact: I spend WAY too much money eating out each week. Everyone who has advised me on how to fix that, my Mom and Sara Shirley, has strongly suggested that I meal prep. And every week I vow that this will be the week that I plan ahead and prep my meals. Yet, every week I find myself in the Chick-fil-A drive-thru more than once. BUT, I think I might have found the solution. this website provides meal plans for everyday of the week. My goal is to give it a try for next week, and report back to you. someone please keep me accountable.
- the roomies and I want to throw a Halloween party and it looks like this website will help us with all things decorations.
- my girl McCauley finally started her own blog and I’m SO EXCITED about it. Check it out: caulingtheshots.com
- because its Friday, and I love him. and them. #bromance
- FOMO. It’s a real thing.
That’s all for today! Check back next week!