Happy Friday guys! Loving this cooler weather. Maybe trade in the frap for a warm cup of coffee to warm up those hands? Here’s what I have for you guys this week:
- Disney fan? Mark your calendars. Disney just announced their film release schedule all the way through 2019. Lots of good stuff coming to the big screen.
- I’ve been drinking lots of tea at work recently. Thinking about trying this brand. Anyone tried it before? Thoughts?
- lather. rinse. repeat. this seems fun.
- because not everyone loves a PSL
- if you’re looking for a new candle, look no further. Kath got this candle from anthropologie, and it makes our house smell heavenly. Looks like I’m going to have to invest in one too. Because, I’m already sad at the thought of it ending.
- I know what I’ll be eating all winter long. Made this on Wednesday and it was pretty darn tasty, and I’m not a big chili person. Let me know if you want to try some. I’ll be eating chili for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next four days.
- I personally won’t be watching any of these. I’ll stick with Halloweentown thank you very much. But if you’re looking to get into the Halloween spirit, here are 31 horror movies to watch, one for every day in October.
- Made this on Monday with the girls. it did not disappoint. Plus, it was super easy to make! the hardest part was finding the pumpkin pie spice, Mo & Caroline came through for the team. Pairs well with Angry Orchard Cider and Beauty & the Beast.
- This cookbook looks dreamy.
- Monday brought devastating news. A mass shooting where lives were lost. I ordered this study last week and started it on Monday. As the description on Amazon says, “In it, you find the words you need to console a friend, to empathize with the people around you who are suffering. I promise you, they are suffering. You are daily surrounded by people who bow low under the weight of grief, often without any outward sign of dismay. This study makes you a better friend to woman next to you, to the growing child who aches, to the spouse who despairs. And it buries words into your heart so that they are there, waiting, when the rain begins to fall. Because it will fall.” The rain is falling, and I want to have words buried in my heart that will provide comfort, hope, and love. I want to be better.
- how to process tragedy
- I don’t mind admitting that I struggle with depression and anxiety. I also don’t mind listening. If you’re struggling, don’t hesitate to reach out.
- In honor of riverdale season 2 premiering this upcoming week, here’s a fun clip for ya. or maybe two.
Guys, I just love spending this time with ya every Friday! Thanks for reading. That’s all for now! See ya next week!