It’s Friday in Fall and I’m sweating. I’m radiating some serious cooler weather vibes only. I was very committed to embracing the fall season no matter what the weather outside looked like. I was wearing sweaters to work and drinking hot cinnamon tea, but today I’m grabbing an ICE COLD (shoutout to OutKast) anything. Trading that warm cup of coffee I mentioned last week back in for my faithful frap. Here’s what I got for this week:
- If you find any of these just lying around, I’m not saying I didn’t leave one behind for you to happen upon.
- Sometimes, I get genuinely upset with myself because I don’t have beautiful handwriting. It looks like this book might be able to help. I can dig it.
- Catholics can be cool too.
- I have this daydream where I’m the ultimate girl boss. I wake up like two hours before I have to leave for work, and I have time to do a meditation routine before I sit down at my kitchen table to munch on some avocado toast and sip my morning coffee. I throw on a simple yet incredibly chic outfit that the wrinkles have been ironed out of. I swipe on some mascara and lip gloss, because in this daydream I have a skin care routine and my face is blemish free. And then I spend my day kicking butt and taking names. When I dream about this girl boss version of myself, I imagine this is the bag she carries. Side note, I’m a big fan of soft materials, and I just imagine this material feeling like a cloud.
- I follow advanced style on Instagram, and I love it. But I found this one post to be super inspiring.
- Acne is a very real part of my life. And I think I’m gonna have to try these. Stay tuned for feedback.
- taproom coffee is all about bringing people together. I love it. Let me know if you want to go to an event together.
- Thanks to one of Taproom’s events, I recently learned about design thinking.
- Fun fact about me: I love commercials. In college, my young life team used to make fun of me because I was always quoting random commercials that no one had ever seen. I’m loving these new ads from Talbots.
- Because who doesn’t love amazon?
- BLAST FROM THE PAST. have ya heard? An added bonus, the new Tamagotchi will be less “high maintenance” than the older version.
- first look. It’s here. It’s here. It’s here!! The first look at Joanna and Chip Gaines new line Hearth & Hand is HERE!! what are you waiting for?!?! go check it out!
- I read a blog post from my #1 girl crush, Hannah Brencher, and it wrecked me. be kind to yourself.
- Just a reminder that the IDONTMIND campaign ends tomorrow. I just bought this hat. Proceeds are donated to the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
Guys, I always get sad when the post ends. I just love ya and I hope you know how much joy this blog brings me. I hope its able to bring you some joy too. Have a great weekend! I’ll see ya next week.