Guess what day it is? That’s right, Fri-YAY! I’m writing from the car today. Headed to the annual girls weekend trip with the family to wreak havoc on Pigeon Forge. I’m really pumped for a weekend full of family, food, and LOTS of laughs. I had a small break down earlier this week where tears were shed and life seemed overwhelming and every task impossible to conquer. So, this trip is coming at a much needed time. I hope you’re able to find some time this weekend to sneak away and relax. Maybe that time is now? I don’t know, but if it is, I’m honored to join ya. Grab that beverage, and pop a squat. Here’s what I got for you:
- Let me introduce you to my new favorite Instagram account. She wrote a book, and you know I’m adding it to the birthday wish list.
- Where all my INFJs at?!?!?!?!
- I think Kristin Bell is really great, and hilarious. I genuinely wish we were friends, and that she could mentor me through life. If you’re not convinced she’s great, maybe you should watch this, or look at this, or maybe watch this commercial. I mean she’s an angel.
- Confession. I love the Hallmark Channel. And I mean LOVE. Nothing brings me more happiness than sitting at home, curled up on the couch, watching a cheesy love story unfold in front of me in true Hallmark fashion. So, it should come to no surprise that I LOVE LOVE LOVE their Countdown to Christmas. I look forward to it every year. No joke. My dad emailed me their holiday program guide last week because he just gets me. Not to forget that last year my parents changed cable providers, and were overjoyed to share with me that I could now watch Hallmark Channel on my phone (because I don’t have cable at my house) all through this nifty little app. I almost burst with glee and I’m not ashamed to admit it. And y’all I have more good news for you. You can now find your favorite Hallmark Christmas movie as a book.
- a catholic illustration bible. EEEPPPP!!!! so much excitement. I’ve been praying for this for so long and I’m so excited it’s finally here!! I pre-ordered mine as soon as I heard.
- The Winter Olympics are less than 100 days away!! Please watch this commercial P&G released. I loved their Thank You Mom campaign a few years ago. Brings tears to my eyes every time.
- I hate working out. There is just no other way around it. So, if you feel the same way, you are not alone. And this article is for you.
- The last few weeks, I’ve had an itch to create. I’ve always wanted to be “a creative.” But I’m pretty harsh myself. I can’t sing, I don’t play an instrument, and I can’t draw. So, I guess that’s that. FALSE. I believe we were born to create and everyone can be creative. I’d really like to try this. Anyone want to do it with me? You know I always need an accountability partner. gosh, elle you are so darn cool!
- Both jobs I’ve had since graduating college have been administrative assistant positions, and while I hope to someday be more than an assistant, this article was really encouraging to read.
Enjoy the weekend everyone! Sending you all my love and well wishes. See ya next week!