Happy Friday to you! I’ll be completely honest: I’m lagging this week. I haven’t been able to sleep through an entire night this whole week, so I’m just straight up cranky. May God bless all those who have had to put up with me this week. BUT, it’s Friday which means its the freaking weekend. AND next week is Thanksgiving, which means a short work week. As Matthew McConaughey says, “Alright, alright, alright.” Grab that coffee, or in my case a Starbucks London Fog Tea Latte, and enjoy the ride. Can I just say, I’m so glad you’re here. Here’s what I have for you this week:
- If you’re looking to buy the perfect gift for the man in your life, look no further: Man Crates has you covered. I bought my brother the Hot & Spicy crate last year for Christmas, and I instantly became sister of the year. I’m going to have to get him another one for Christmas this year, because I’ve searched high and low for a gift that might top it, but I’m coming up short. And no worries if your dude isn’t into hot sauce, they have a crate for everything.
- It’s always a process getting myself to shower. Just ask my roommates. These shower products might help bathing seem more enticing
- This post about Taylor Swift’s performance on Jimmy Fallon brought me to tears. Sweet Jimmy. I love ya.
- Dreams do come true. You can now eat breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- Whenever I need motivation, I watch dance videos. In college, if I needed a study break I watched dance videos or movie trailers. Kyle Hanagami is one of my favorite choreographers. I hadn’t checked out his page in a while, but I hit the jackpot this week. I found not only one, two, BUT THREE new dances that I thought I would share with y’all. oh my goodness. these dances gave me all the chills.
- I took the plunge, and bought a notebook so I can start bullet journaling in the new year. I also bought this cover while I was it. Of course, I originally bought the cover in the this really pretty pale pink, you know, that millennial pink that is all the rage. But I had to return it because it was the wrong size…whoops. I’m a little upset they didn’t have the pale pink in the bigger size, but I’m gonna work with the florals.
- If you need to smile, watch this.
- Does anyone want to go to Harry Potter World with me for Christmas? I’ll wait for you to name a more magical Christmas experience
This week was pretty short. My messed up sleep schedule is really getting to me. Regardless, I’m thankful for anytime you spend with me on here. Have a great weekend. Catch some zzzzzs. And have a Happy Thanksgiving. I’ll catch you next week!