Happy Wednesday!! We’re celebrating frappy friday a little earlier than usual because of Thanksgiving. I’m sure you all have big plans for Friday, so I wanted to catch you beforehand. Maybe you’ll be out shopping in the wee hours of the morn, or perhaps sleeping in still stuck in that food coma. I might be joining my boyfriend’s family for an early morning hike. That’s right, you heard me. I said hike. I didn’t misspeak. Prayers for that would be greatly appreciated as I’m not much of an outdoors woman. Or really an outdoors anything. Stay tuned for how that turns out. In the meantime, here’s what I have for you:
- Have you finished all your holiday shopping? Still need a gift for that one person who is super hard to shop for? Maybe amazon can help. I might have to gift myself #17 to see if it helps with my back pain. Also, #23 is mind boggling.
- Had lunch with pops yesterday and we tried this new restaurant. It was great! We both got a rice box with the original ponko. I also give their ranch all the praise hands. And their slogan: Where eats meets west. That is just too good. Check it out if you get a chance.
- May I suggest a short and sweet from muchacho? My girl Audge got one last Saturday, and I got to have a little taste. I’ll definitely be ordering one the next time I go. Heads up, it comes in a super tiny cup. That was unexpected for us, so wanted to give you fair warning. Also, I highly recommend the breakfast tacos. wowzers. They are delish.
- Bought these new pens to use in the new year when I start my bullet journal, and I already love them. They’re fun to write with and make my everyday hand writing seem fancy.
- I scrolled past this article on Facebook, and saved the link to come back to. Later that same day, my roommate sent it to me in a private message. It talks about what self-care really looks like, and it was something I definitely needed to hear.
- In case you need more proof that Adele is the coolest.
- I’ve been contemplating buying an apple watch for almost seven months. This article helps you decide if an apple watch is for you.
- new year new journal. This article tells you what type of journal is best for you based on your myers briggs. you gotta check it out.
- Priorities. December is just a few days away, and it helps to know all the festive films you can watch on Netflix this year.
- Adding this to my must read list. Here’s an excerpt of the description (in case you don’t feel compelled to click on the link): “They expose an honest, softer, somewhat confronting side to social media — a side that we all need to see, a side that we all need to digest, because that is the side that inspires, that is the side that represents who we are.”
- Everyone’s favorite duo. Truthfully, they were my favorite pairing this season. All the love for these two.
- I feel pretty skeptical about this. I would try it out but I’m going to have to wait till my hair gets a little longer. If you happen to give it a try, let me know how it works out for you. I’m curious.
- Remember when I mentioned John Krasinski and Emily Blunt would be staring in a film together? Well, the trailer is here. I’m not one for horror movies, but I think I’m going to make an exception.
That’s it for today. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving filled with full hearts and bellies. I hope you all know how thankful I am for each of YOU. All my love to you and yours. See you next week!