Good morning! It’s good to be back with y’all. Happy New Year! I hope 2018 has been good to ya so far. I know it certainly has blown me away. The Dawgs won the Rose Bowl. JT announces a new album and drops his first single TODAY. Jo and Chip are expecting. My goodness!? Each day brings another joy. You know the routine. Sit back and enjoy. Here’s what I have for you:
- This article tells you which literary heroine you are based on your Myers-Briggs. You know I love anything dealing with Myers-Briggs. Check it out: which literary heroine are you?
- Minimalist baker– this is what I NEED. The minimalist baker promises recipes that require 10 ingredients or less, one bowl, or 30 minutes or less to prepare. That’s something I can get on board with.
- A few posts back I mentioned wanting to become a minimalist. Recently, I’ve felt very convicted about how much I spend on things I don’t truly need. And how I so often believe the lie that once I own this I’ll finally be happy. Watched this TED Talk by the minimalist and really want to take action in the New Year.
- the magic of college football– I really loved this article. Going to UGA was the best decision I ever made. It was an experience unmatched by any other. I wish every college student had the opportunity to live it.
- Here’s JT’s new music video for his new single, Filthy. 1:34-3:04 is probably my favorite part of the video. Watching JT get his groove on.
- I think this would make a really fun girls trip! A wine shuttle that takes you to all the vineyards in North Georgia. I had no idea such a thing existed!
- I really want to see The Greatest Showman. The trailer gives me chills every time. I watched a few of these clips of the actors behind the scenes, and they really got to me. So much heart and talent. It’s amazing. I just really love Hugh Jackman. I’m honestly in love with the whole cast. Okay, okay…this is the last clip… I promise.
- Hoping to start a Whole 30 in the next few days, and I found a few resources that I think will be really helpful. Like this Instagram account and this blog post.
That’s all for today!! Check back next week. Have a great weekend and stay warm!