Good morning my people!! Happy Friday! It’s pretty dreary here in the ATL this morning, so let’s see if we can cheer things up a bit. Here’s what I got for today:
- People rave about these tubshrooms. So, I think I’m going to invest.
- I’m a little embarrassed to admit this, but I’ve never once cleaned a makeup brush. I should probably start doing that. This makeup brush cleaner makes it look fun.
- I was watching a youtube video yesterday when an ad came on for this app called grammarly. You download the app and give it access to your keyboard. Then when you are writing text messages it fixes all spelling AND grammar mistakes! From what I understand, it also works when writing emails and using other apps like Facebook. AND you can download it to your computer as well. So now you don’t have to stress when sending an email to a professor or a boss. Maybe this makes me a nerd, but I thought this was so cool! I love that its not only a spell checker but it actually checks your grammar!! what?!?!?! technology man…so cool.
- Over the past week, I’ve seen numerous posts regarding the keto diet. I had no idea what it was so I did what I always do when I don’t know something, I googled it. This is what I found.
- Love the Gilmore Girls? Then you should check out Amy Sherman-Palladino’s new show, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. I started watching it on Amazon the other day, and it’s pretty darn good. I’d say definitely targeted to more of an adult audience, so maybe just keep that in mind when you go to watch.
- A lot of people have been asking me what I think of JT’s new single, Filthy. Honestly, the first time I heard it I was really disappointed. I was like, “well this is certainly no Drink You Away.” But then I put it on repeat for the rest of the day and now I can’t get it out of my head. However, I don’t think Filthy will be a top favorite of mine from the album. All that to say, it absolutely does not stop me from wanting to see JT in concert. The kid can put on a show and I’ve been waiting for years for him to go back on tour. So, when he announced his Man of the Woods Tour, I immediately joined the Tennessee Kids so I could gain access to pre-sale tickets.
- I love paper supplies. Journals, planners, pens, pencils. All of it. So, I thought I’d share these two new companies I found that sell all sorts of cute paper products: Worthwhile Paper and MochiThings
- Melt my heart why don’t you. This pup only responds to Harry Potter spells. If I ever have a pup, I’m doing the same thing.
- Here’s the new T-Swift music video, End Game. I couldn’t not share it.
- If you’ve ever lived in Athens, then you’ve most likely heard of The Dirty Guv’nahs. Great news, the band is back and coming to the ATL on April 13th. Tickets went on sale this morning at 10. Better act quickly. I have no doubt the show will sell out quickly. And literally as I type that, I checked the site, and they are already sold out. So…….I hope you were already in the know and able to get your tickets.
That’s all for today. So glad you took a minute to stop by. I love spending this time with y’all. I hope you have a great weekend, and I’ll see you next week!