Happy Friday!! How are you my friend?!? I’ve missed ya. I missed last week due to all the craziness of snow days, but this week we are BACK! I don’t even know where to start. I guess I’ll start with this. Ain’t nothing gonna bring me down (NOT TODAY, SATAN) because your girl is going to see JT in concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise I was giddy all yesterday after buying my tickets. Some might say I’m pathetic, I say I’m just a crazed fan who will most likely be star struck on the day of and end up crying at some point during the concert. Sweet joy. Anyyyyyway, let’s get back to the real reason why we are here. Grab the drink of your choice, and take a seat. Here we go:
- I stumbled upon this company that sells razors for women called billie. Their whole purpose is that women having been buying overpriced razors for too long. I’ll be 100% honest, and tell you I bought a razor just because it comes with this nifty little magnetic holder to store your razor in the shower. I have always wanted one! SO, as soon as I saw it I said, “Sold.”
- If you’ve seen me in the last two weeks then you definitely know that I’m doing a Whole 30, or as our friend Cole keeps calling it a 30 for 30. I have miraculously made it to day 11. It has not been easy. I think I tell someone every day that I want to quit. BUT the reason I’m even doing it is because I’m trying to teach myself discipline. For me personally, it’s all been a mental battle. And at the end of everything, I want to be able to say I set out to do something, and I completed it. That being said, I’ve tried A LOT of new recipes. Here are two of my favorites: chicken lettuce wraps and pulled pork chili. I also bought this cookbook, and have been trying recipes from there as well!
- My friend, Aleesha, started her own blog and its WONDERFUL. You have to check it out. She’s honestly the most fashionable/stylish/trendiest/coolest girl ever. You’re gonna love her.
- I recently bought HAIM’s newest album to listen to on my record player. Well, as fate would have it, they are coming to Atlanta at the Coca-Cola Roxy! Ju and I really want to go!
- This is a cute little dainty ring that I found.
- JT released a new single, so obviously I had to share it. And its with Chris Stapleton which reminds me of when they sang Drink You Away together, and my heart melted. Side note: I really loved the music video for the new single. I thought it was beautifully done.
- Have you guys ever seen Comedians in the Cars getting Coffee? You should watch Episodes 2-3. They feature Jimmy Fallon, who else, and they’re great. Obviously.
- Here’s a nice little reminder.
- This week has been pretty difficult for me. Had multiple days where the depression hit me hard, but here are a few things I found online that made me laugh. And laughter, especially during bouts with depression, is always the best medicine. This snapchat, this cute pup, this comedian talking about dresses with pockets, and this meme that absolutely sums up how I feel about the Patriots going to the Super Bowl.
- Hannah Brencher recently published a blog post that talks about how to love someone with depression.
- My girl Hannah H. told me this week tiny planters are the new thing. They are pretty adorable.
Alright folks, that’s all for today. It feels good to be back. Thanks for reading. I’ll see ya next week!