Good morning everyone!! We survived another week. And we get to celebrate with the Opening Ceremony of the 2018 Winter Olympics tonight!! Grab a few friends, grab a few drinks, and get together to cheer on Team U.S. of A. Take a seat while I grab you a cup of coffee. Here’s what I have for you today:
- I find this plant mister adorable. It reminds me of that scene in the first Princess Diaries movie where Mia and her grandmother are in the green house spritzing the flowers. You know what I’m talking about? *Tried to find a clip to show you, but no luck.*
- I’m not a big DIY person, but this looks like it would be fun.
- I want all the coffee mugs. I’m a firm believer you can never have too many coffee mugs.
- Went to downtown Duluth this past Sunday. It’s freaking adorable. I highly recommend Good Word Brewery and Simply Done Donuts. I wasn’t able to fully enjoy either place because, you know, Whole 30. SO, if you need someone to go with, I volunteer!!
- I really like these Universal Thread shoes at Target.
- Just discovered this site called The Sill. It has all the house plants you could ever want.
- Air BNB’s most poplar listing is in Atlanta. Yet another reason to love the ATL…or as I saw on a poster once the HAY TEA ALE.
- I think this ring is absolutely gorgeous but its price baffles me. I really just love the design of it! If you’ve seen a similar ring for a much much MUCH more reduced price hit me up.
- Has anyone ever tried bulletproof coffee? thinking about giving it a try while I’m on the Whole 30 (ALMOST to the finish line folks).
- wait…what? These crocs were sold for $850…..and sold out.
- In case you missed it, The Philadelphia Eagles won the Super Bowl, but more importantly the Patriots lost. Ok, sorry, I’m done beating up on the Pats. I really am excited for the Eagles, and their city. And after reading this post from Nick Foles it makes me even happier that they won.
- Y’all know I couldn’t post a frappy friday without sharing a clip of my boys, JT & JF. This clip of Justin Timberlake on the Tonight Show after the Super Bowl is BOMB. I love watching the two of them interact.
- Fellas. Valentine’s Day is this upcoming Wednesday. Might want to write that one down. Don’t have a gift yet? Here’s a cute ring from Pandora that’s under $50.
- If you don’t have plans Saturday morning, and are in the Atlanta area this Valentine Flower Pop-up seems pretty cool. The rooms and I will be there if you want to join.
That’s all I got for you. Catch ya next week!