Good morning! There’s just something about Fridays! Gotta love them. And today it’s BEAUTIFUL outside. I just want to sit outside and soak up all the rays. Have any big plans for the weekend? For me, I’m really hoping to get my life together. That involves going grocery shopping, cleaning my room, paying bills, and packing for Aspen! Y’all ready for this? Here’s what I got for you:
- Tell me these cookies don’t look AMAZING. Love that they include sea salt sprinkled on top. You can find the recipe here.
- Bob Goff is coming out with a new book!
- In addition to getting my life together, I think I’ll spend the weekend mixing up essential oil blends to use around the house. I’m getting pretty into natural household cleaners. Probably because in college, the house I lived in junior year had fleas, and I honestly lost count of how many fleas bombs we set off. So, I’m pretty convinced I’ll be diagnosed with some disease later on in life because of all the chemicals I inhaled.
- If you guys love stationary, this is the subscription box for you.
- I love this bathroom. I think I need the bath mat.
- I want to shop ethically. Ethical brands have been weighing on my heart a lot recently. I found this blog about a couple that is trying to promote fair fashion and ethical goods. They compiled a list of ethical brands that they love.
- I really like these cups from Hearth & Hand.
- Does anyone want to go with me to Warby Parker on Saturday? I’ve never actually been to one of their stores, and Saturday seemed like a good a time as any. Who doesn’t love trying on glasses? I did their at home try-on and this was the family favorite.
- I’m very jealous I wasn’t able to celebrate the launch of the Spring issues for Darling and Magnolia. It looked like it was a lot of fun.
- I want all these books on the enneagram.
That’s it for today! Thanks for reading! Also, don’t be shy. Feel free to reach out. I’d love to meet you!