Good Morning All!!!!!! It feels so good to be back with you this morning. The Colorado Rockies are absolutely stunning, and skiing is way harder than it looks. All in all, it was a trip of a lifetime and I’m so grateful I had the opportunity to go. Thank you to everyone who offered for me to borrow their ski gear!! Wouldn’t have been able to go without your generosity!! Are you guys ready for this week? Sit down, take a load off, and grab a matcha latte from Moonbird Coffee….it’s only fitting since St. Patrick’s Day is tomorrow. Here’s what I have for you:
- A few weeks ago, one of my friends shared on her insta stories about this podcast she was listening to called Reply All. Naturally, I took a screenshot of the picture so I could go back and look up the episode later. I just listened to it this past week, and was captivated by the story. I had to find out what came next. Check out Episode #102. You know how you always get calls from those random 1-800 numbers? Well, one 1-800 number made the mistake of calling a journalist.
- While on vacation, my friend Care was wearing some super cute accessories that the rest of us couldn’t help but dote on. Turns out she subscribes to this designer jewelry box: rocks box.
- Y’all. Get ready. Because on April 14th The Hunter for Target collection will be launching exclusively at Target. I can’t wait!!!
- Speaking of Target collections, Love Taza just launched a family luggage collection, and since I have a case of the travel bug I thought I’d share.
- If you don’t click on any of the links, please click on this one. HB wrote a post on comparison and I think we could all benefit from it.
- If you’re a regular, you’ve probably picked up by now that a follow MANY a people on instagram. One of the accounts a follow is salty seattle. She creates these beautiful pasta masterpieces. And I just had to share this St. Patrick’s Day ravioli. That is just incredible!!
- Revolution Doughnuts. Please look at all these wonderful flavors they have just for St. Patrick’s Day. Anyone want to share with me?
- You guys probably won’t find this as funny as I did, but I’m still gonna share. The other day I was walking out of my pilates class when I noticed the store next to it. I had previously thought it was a barre studio as I always rushed past trying to make it to class on time. However, as I was leaving I realized the sign read bare not barre. It’s a new threading, waxing, and sugaring studio. And as this all sank in I became ecstatic. I literally called my mom on the way home just to tell her about my new discovery. I felt like I had struck gold. I’ve been hoping to find a place close by to my house or work where I can get my eyebrows threaded. I’m unable to get them waxed because I have such sensitive skin, and the skin will always rip. I’ve only ever gotten my eyebrows done at a nail salon, and I had been getting them done over in Smyrna where my close friend lived. And once my friend moved, I didn’t want to have to make the trek all the way to Smyrna just to get my eyebrows threaded. All that to say, I’m uber excited to give this place a try!
- You guys gotta check out Karla Reed on Instagram. She does weekly try-ons of clothes from affordable brands! She just posted a segment on her insta stories all about spring dresses, and I now have all the dresses in my cart ready for check out.
- I’ve included a picture of me wiping out on the mountain for your enjoyment. Learning to ski was a lot of fun, but it was also hard. I fell multiple times and required the help of someone else to get up. Just felt like I needed to be honest about that.
Well folks, that’s all for today. It was so good to see you again! I missed ya. Have a great weekend and be safe. I’ll see you next Friday!