Hey guys! How are you today? Any exciting plans for the weekend? Tonight, you can find me at Variety Playhouse for the Dirty Guv’nahs concert. I’m pretty pumped, because I never got to see them in Athens while I was in college, so this will be my first time seeing them live. And then Saturday I’m headed to The Classic City for a sweet little day trip. I’d love to hear your plans for the weekend! I’m really excited that you’ve found yourself here this morning. Here’s what I have for you today:
- I stumbled upon this group called ATL Girl Gang, and I’m really excited about it. They are having a conference in June, and I really want to go. If you’re a female in Atlanta, and you’re trying to start your own business, or maybe you’re getting married and looking for a florist or a photographer, I highly recommend you check them out.
- Target has a new line of nail polish available and I really want to try one of the matte colors.
- Also, just a reminder: tomorrow is when the HunterxTarget collection launches. And, I just found out that not all stores will carry the line, so double check on that before you leave your house!
- I think this basket is adorable for carrying around the farmer’s market. One of my goals this summer is to start going to a local famer’s market regularly. SO, if you have a favorite farmer’s market you love to go to in the Atlanta area let me know!!
- I’ve talked about Maria Andrews on here before, and if you don’t follow her you NEED to! TODAY. I shared about her book in one of my earlier frappy fridays, and I cannot wait to read it. She recently shared this post, and I saved it because the next time one of my friends is buying a new apartment, going through a tough time, or starting a new job I want to get them one of the items on the registry.
- Yesterday was date night, and it was my turn to drive to Buford. Knowing that I would most likely be sitting in traffic for a good long while I decided to listen to a podcast. I chose Dax Shepard’s Armchair Expert, more specifically the episode where he talks with Lauren Graham. I haven’t finished it yet, but I so enjoyed it. I learned a ton about Lauren Graham and how she grew up, where she’s from, and why she is the way she is. I’d definitely recommend.
- This week on pinterest, I’ve been pinning everything to do with hygge, and how to hygge in the spring.
- This past Monday, I learned some devastating news. A young man that graduated UGA the same year as me suddenly passed away. I didn’t know him or his wife personally, but many of my friends did. It shook our community. If you are able, please consider donating to help his family with medical costs.
- This breakfast café is close to AJ’s house, and I’m dying to try it. My friends who have been to the location in Marietta rave about it.
- My fairy godmother Sarah introduced me to Miller Lite about two years ago. It’s been my go to beer ever since. Urban Outfitters has a Miller Lite shirt and I’m very much considering purchasing it. It feels right.
That’s all for today! Thanks for showing up. I hope you have a great, restful weekend. Be safe out there!