Good morning friends!! You might notice some changes over the next few weeks while I play around with frappy friday’s format and theme. We appreciate your patience. Hope your week has been wonderful. Been out of commission a little bit as I am recovering from a cold. Lots of soup and rest this past week. No complaints here, though. Today, I’m going with a hot cup of peppermint tea. Here’ what I have for you today?:
- Everyone is waiting for something
- People have been raving about these grain free tortilla chips, so much so I’m tempted to go out and buy a bag.
- Any One Tree Hill Fans? Then you might be interested to know that James Lafferty and Stephen Colletti are trying to launch a comedy pilot together.
- I watched the trailer for Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively’s new movie. It was darker than I was expecting so I watched the trailer for Little Italy after to lighten the mood.
- In the Atlanta area? Check out Atlanta City Surf. This new workout class is making my teenager surfer girl dreams come true. Not in Atlanta? They have other locations too.
- Pretty sure I need this quote on the back of my jean jacket too. Also, Shreebs Coffee is a coffee company owned by women, and that’s pretty cool.
- The Taylor Swift concert is almost here, and me and my roomies are getting pretty stoked. The concert will be in the new Mercedes Benz Stadium which is super exciting. But Ju reminded me about the new clear bag policy being implemented in stadiums. I realized it might be time for me to invest in an all clear bag. As some of you might remember, I’m trying to be a more conscious consumer. Well, I found this company on etsy that sells clear bags, and I think it might be worth the investment. I know the price tag is high for a clear bag, but I think these bags are made with quality materials that are made to last. All bags are made in the USA with marine-grade pvc. You might want to check them out. I’ll keep you posted on if I invest or not.
- Today Danielle Bradbery released her song Goodbye Summer featuring Thomas Rhett. It’s great. I feel like it kinda fits this rainy day weather mood we’ve had going on for the past week. And here’s just something fun for you to watch if you love Thomas Rhett’s wife, Lauren, as much as I do.
- Earlier in the week my mom texted me and asked if I had seen Scotty McCreery’s music video for his song This is it. I told her I hadn’t and she insisted that I watch it because I would absolutely love it. Well, of course now I had to go watch it because the woman who knows me better than myself was insisting I would gush over it. Its no surprise it was right up my alley. It’s essentially a video of Scotty’s wedding day and it’s adorable. If you love a good love story then you gotta check it out.
- Gotta give a big birthday shoutout to one of frappy friday’s first readers, MJ! Thanks for all your support and encouragement!! Wishing you all the happiness and love today!
What are your thoughts on the new url?!