Good morning everyone! It’s good to see ya. How’s your week been? This past week has been quite eventful. Aje turned 30, and we celebrated with hot wings, gin & tonics, and good friends. And then this weekend, the roomies and I are headed to see Taylor at the Benz on Friday, and then we’ll say goodbye to Echo Hills and move in to our new crib on Saturday. Lots going on. Lot’s changing, but lots to be excited about. Here’s what I have for you this week:
- Looking to get into ethical fashion? here is a good place to start. And I think you’ll find this blog post helpful.
- On Wednesday, I got together with my besties at our go to restaurant: cowfish. I always get the bacon cheeseburger burgushi. Essentially, its a cheeseburger in sushi form. I know it sounds strange, but it is quite delicious. Just give it a try. I had a little bit of time to kill before we were scheduled to meet up. I knew if I went home it would be game over. I would be in for the rest of the night. So, instead I went to the Barnes and Noble right down the street from the restaurant. While I was there, I started reading The Residence, and I found it captivating. It’s all about the full time staff of the White House, and their experiences with the first families. I was late to dinner because I didn’t want to put it down.
- A few weeks ago, I mentioned Val Marie Paper, and the awesome prayer journals they sell. Well, guess what? Her sister owns a separate company that sells bible studies. She has two studies: Wholeheartedly and Eternally Fixed. Wholeheartedly is a bible study made for the single woman, and Eternally Fixed, just released earlier this week, focuses on having an eternal perspective. Both sound incredible and I wanted to share.
- Adding Full Commission and Dad’s Garage to my Atlanta bucket list.
- Letterfolk’s one card fit for any occasion is genius!
- Been meaning to post about this place for a while. Hattie B’s has made it to Atlanta. I know where I’ll be taking Aje the next time he comes to the city for date night.
- I think I’d like to invest in these heels from Everlane. I’m not much of a heels gal, but these look comfy and I think I could handle them.
- This personal stylist in Atlanta. How cool is she?!
- Will someone PLEASE take me to this specialty coffee library ASAP?!?!?!?!?
- Bet you didn’t know JT is coming out with a book! Well, folks, it’s true. The man really can do it all.
As always, it was great to see you. Until next time.