Good morning everyone! What a week it has been. I am officially moved in to the new house, however I have yet to unpack. I’ve been living out of boxes for the past two weeks, and this weekend I’m looking forward to unpacking and finally feeling settled. Amen? Amen. The roomies and I are really enjoying the new house. It took a hot second to adjust, but now that we are feeling more and more settled each day, we realize just how much with love our new crib. Have any big plans this weekend? Or perhaps for Labor Day? I’d love to hear what you’re doing. Let’s take a seat and get comfy. Here’s what I have for you today:
- Have you seen To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before on Netflix yet? It’s awesome. I 100000% recommend. I could be biased though, because I love anything that references a good John Hughes film.
- Speaking of Netflix shows, get ready for season two of Atypical. It comes out on September 7th, so mark those calendars.
- This past week was my first full week participating in Katie Archer Kitchen, and let me just tell you that it is a game changer. How was I ever surviving before KAK? Guys, I’m making meals that I’m actually excited to eat. Who knew that was even possible?!?! I seriously urge you to check it out. This past week, the breakfast item was homemade freezer waffles. I discovered we do not have a waffle maker at our house. Katie recommended the Dash Mini Waffle Maker that is only $10?!?!?!? I ordered it online, and had it shipped to a local Target for free. Can’t wait to try it out.
- The Garment is a company that helps connect women with ethically made brands. They are having a work-wear virtual pop-up shop this week and I want everything. Unfortunately, I have gotten a little frivolous with my spending so for right now I can only window shop. If you’re interested in slow fashion I encourage you to check em out!
- My friend Kels is doing a remote year and blogging about her experience. Her most recent post was about the month she’s spent in Split, Croatia. Check it out.
- I signed up to join another launch team. I’m pretty excited for this book to be released. Mainly because recently I’ve been talking with friends and my counselor about how I need to actively fight back against the lies I tell myself in my head, and this book covers just that.
- I really like this t-shirt.
- You guys know I love a BLT. Well, on Saturday we celebrated Ju’s birthday at Hob Nob, and they had this BLT salad that I had to try. And I am not one to ever order a salad. Y’all, it was GOOD. I would definitely recommend it. Any salad that comes with a slice of bread I can get on board with.
- Speaking of sandwiches, I also love a good sub. I’m always down for a sub run. Yesterday I met my parents for lunch at Baldinos on Buford Highway. Want a great sub at a great price ($4.89)? Check em out. I went with the #9 original turkey roll add mayo, mustard, and sweet peppers. It was delicious.
- I skipped breakfast this morning, and all I can think about is this cinnamon roll from full commission. Hoping to give this place a try tomorrow!
Alright y’all. That’s all for today. Thanks for hanging. See you next week.