Good morning y’all. We’re a few days behind with last week’s post, but for the absolute best reason. This past weekend I got to spend a few days at one of the most beautiful places with my best friends, and there’s nothing better than quality time with your favorite people (pictured above, aren’t they gorgeous?!?!?). It’s just good for the soul. So, here’s what I had for you on Friday:
- these cookies are almost too beautiful to eat. almost.
- really wanting to try this new glossier product. If you’ve tried it, would you recommend? never used in glossier products before. *well, this weekend I used Audge’s Milky Jelly cleanser, and it was awesome.*
- discovered a new blogger, and I really like her.
- if money was no object, I would buy all the pieces in this minimal capsule. 5 pieces = 30 outfits. love that.
- podcasts that have been brought to my attention by friends or social media: Keep It! by Crooked Media – episode titled A Binderella Story; Hidden Brain by NPR; Up First by NPR; Crazy/Genius by The Atlantic; That Sounds Fun by Annie F. Downs – episode 98 with Samantha Ponder ; The Ennecast by Love Thy Neighbor
- Songs that I’ve been listening to: Look Up Child by Lauren Diagle; Eastside by Benny Blanco, Halsey, & Khalid; Be Alright by Dean Lewis; I Like Me Better by Lauv; The Other Side by Betty Who
- TSA Video from 9/11 -this video is pretty heartbreaking to watch and listen to, but I think it’s important that we take the time to remember and #neverforget the events that took place 17 years ago.
- Live cam footage of Hurricane Florence as she nears the North Carolina coast. *Since I’m late to posting this week, please note that the network went down due to the storm, so now they are playing highlights from the storm until the cameras are back online.*
This week was short and sweet, but I’ll see you guys again this Friday! If you ever have anything you find super cool or intriguing and want to share, reach out! I’d love to share it on frappy friday and give you a shout out.