Good morning!!! Boy, am I glad to see you. I have LOTS to share with you today. I’m practically bursting at the seams: KATH IS GETTING MARRIED. Our sweet roomie is getting hitched, and while we are so excited for her I get a little teary eyed thinking about it. Kath’s been my roommate for almost fours years, and I can’t imagine calling a place home without her there. Soaking up every minute of these next few months that I get with her before she changes her last name. In other news, this past week I gave up Instagram with my Sunday school class and it’s been a struggle. The number of times I mindlessly go to open the Instagram app on my phone is definitely unhealthy. So, I need to work on that. Well, pop a squat. Get comfy. Grab a drink. Here’s what I have for you today:
- Last weekend while on Care’s Bachelorette my friend Lyd showed me the comedian John Crist, and we spent a solid 30 minutes watching his videos — we loved the Celebrity Pastor Fantasy Draft and Soon to be engaged girls be like. I stumbled upon this one while I was on Facebook, and immediately shared it on Lyd’s timeline.
- Space Jam 2. enough said.
- Looking for all the Fall activities? My girl Ju has you covered.
- I’m always pretty chilly. I’m thinking I should probably invest in some of these products for the winter months.
- Did you know that on Waze one of the audio options is boy band? My friend Cait told me this last night, and I CANNOT wait to test it out.
- Anyone want to come over tonight for nachos? These look delicious.
- Love wine? But also living on a budget? Check out this article of the 20 Best Wines Under $12. Don’t say I never gave you anything.
- My co-worker sent me this video about a shape shifting marine creature. Whattttttt?!?!
- I LOVE when someone finds a way to relate modern culture and faith. So this article by Hayley Morgan about To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is my jam.
- And in the hopes you’ll leave with a smile on your face, here is a video of Jimmy Fallon and Kevin Hart going back to high school.
Have a great weekend, and I’ll see you next Friday!