Good morning my friends. How are you today? I don’t know about you but I’m ready for Fall. Bring on the cooler weather, the bonfires, and all the cozy blankets. Think of today’s frappy friday as me inviting you over so we can sit on comfy couches and sip hot cocoa or hot cider from colorful mugs while we chat about our highs and lows. Thanks for checking in today. Here’s what I have for you:
- I’ve talked a lot about natural beauty products and non-toxic cleaning supplies. I purchased a YoungLiving starter kit, and have attempted to make the transition to a “clean” lifestyle. But what does that even mean? I found these two articles: essential oils poisonous when misused and the rise of the natural beauty industry extremely interesting. I think it just goes to show how important it is to be informed of both sides, because you never know what someone will say to try and sell you something.
- Our friend Hannah came over for wine night earlier this week, and told me about the 19 Crimes wine app. Um, SO COOL. Check it out.
- Guys, Netflix is coming out with Sabrina, a re-make of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch with a much darker feel.
- Wanting to get in the fall spirit, but don’t know how to with this crazy hot weather? Go to Trader Joes. They have EVERYTHING you need.
- These sheets snap together, so making the bed just got easier. I think these were made for me.
- Y’all. Lauren Daigle is going on a Christmas Tour and I really want to go! Tickets go on sale at 10:00 AM TODAY. I love her Christmas album, Behold. I really want it on vinyl. It’s incredible. She also just released her third album, Look Up Child, which I also encourage you to check out.
- This past week I’ve been watching episodes of the Netflix show Explained. Each episode is roughly 15 minutes and explains a different topic such as the stock market, why diets fail, and designer babies. I’ve watched a few episodes and find them extremely interesting and informative.
- Don’t forget to register to vote! It’s super easy. I promise.
- A sweet precious girl is in need of your help. At one year old, Hattie, is battling leukemia. Some friends of the family have designed a hat that is available for purchase. All proceeds go towards funding Hattie’s treatment. #hatsforHat #hattiestrong
- Click here to watch live the Senate Judiciary Committee vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination
That’s all for this week friends. I hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend! Sending you all my best wishes and love.