Good morning friends! Can you believe it??? One whole year of frappy friday!!! Wow, what a dream come true. I’d had the desire to blog since my junior year of high school, and it took me about 8 years to muster up the courage to finally start. And I’m so glad I did. Thank you thank you thank you for showing up and reading week after week. It means more to me than you know. I’m so grateful for you. I wish I could buy all of you a coffee and we could sit and reminisce on the past year, and all we have been through. For now, I thought it might be cool to go back through some of the products I’ve suggested tried out for myself, and let you know my thoughts. Also, just so you’re in the know, I am not paid to try these products nor do I receive a commission from any of the companies I share with you. Anything I mention on here is simply because I stumbled upon it myself, or a friend shared it with me, and I found it cool enough to share with you all. As always, reach out if you have any questions. Here’s what I have for you today:
- In my first ever frappy friday post, I mention the company care/of and how they deliver vitamins to your door. I signed up with the company for two months, and received two boxes full of my daily intake of vitamins tailored specifically to me. I still have those two boxes, and they are still full. Turns out, I’m really bad at taking my vitamins. Nothing wrong with the company, just user error.
- Oui fresh from frappy friday #2 – I subscribed to this beauty box for a year, and it was something I looked forward to every month. I just recently cancelled my subscription because I recently moved and became painstakingly aware of how much stuff I have, and that I do not need to add to it.
- A Quiet Place from frappy friday #4 – highly recommend – I was nervous about this film because I don’t do scary movies. But I ADORE John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, so I was very conflicted. A few weeks ago some friends said it isn’t scary just suspenseful and I convinced myself I could handle it. I watched it with Aje and really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend.
- Felix Grays from frappy friday #4 – I was hesitant about purchasing this glasses because of the price tag. So, I initially bought a pair of glasses form eye buy direct to help with the blue light coming form my computer screen. Well, it wasn’t very long until they broke. I decided the felix grays frames still weren’t worth the price and decided to see how I managed without any glasses. It did not take long for me to start experiencing headaches and nausea after looking at my computer for 8 hours a day. I started complaining to my mom, and she convinced to me to just go ahead and get a pair. And y’all they work! Not a day goes by that I don’t use them. I no longer have headaches, and the quality of the material is MUCH nicer than my previous pair. I highly recommend.
- silk pillow case from frappy friday #8 – I received a silk pillow case for Christmas last year, and while the one I received is not the one I posted about I assume it works just the same. And y’all I LOVE my silk pillow case. HUGE game changer. I think it has improved my acne, and now it doesn’t bother me to sleep with wet hair. You should give it a try.
- billie razor from frappy friday #21 – I LOVE my billie razor. pretty sure I’ll never buy another razor again. And the magnetic holder is my favorite! comes in such handy!
- club pilates from frappy friday #24 – I just recently cancelled my club pilates membership. Again, because I’m trying to cut back my spending. But before I cancelled, I was a member for 8 months. I truly did love it. And I really believe it helped my back pain tremendously. I will definitely be sticking with pilates.
- five daughters bakery from frappy friday #24 – Had my first doughnut from them last week and it did not disappoint. You should go check them out if you haven’t already.
- a million little things from frappy friday #35 – Watched this for the first time yesterday, and I have to say I’m hooked. I will admit the plot made me sad, but I was definitely hooked and had to watch the second episode immediately after the first. I think I got Kath hooked as well.
- In honor of homecoming this weekend: “With blue skies, red clay, and a warm heart we will welcome you back.” Come on Home.
Y’all I know I’m really late to posting today. Thank you for your patience, and I hope you enjoy!! Have a great weekend.