Good morning friends! Can you feel it? In the air? Fall is FINALLY here, and I couldn’t be more excited. I hope it’s here to stay. How have you been? Last weekend was such a treat. My friend MJ offered me and Aje two tickets to the UGA homecoming game last Saturday morning. So, we hoped in the car and headed to our beloved Classic City. We got to spend the day catching up with good friends and cheering on our bulldogs. We couldn’t have been happier. This weekend we are headed to Stone Mountain for Big Green Egg’s EGGtoberfest. Pop’s works for BGE, and scored us some tickets. And from what I’ve heard this event is no joke. People begin lining up at 8:00 AM to enter the festival that begins at 10:00 AM. Come back next week, and I’ll let you know how it was. Grab a seat friend, and let me fill your mug with some hot coffee. Here’s what I have for you today:
- I once read a post on Erin Loechner’s blog about hospitality for introverts. She suggests keeping a puzzle on the coffee table for the quieter crowd to play with while the recharge from all the hustle and bustle of being in a big crowd. I really love that and want to adopt it into my house. I’m thinking one of these puzzles. It’s so COLORFUL.
- A new TV suggestion in case you’re looking for a new show to watch: New Amsterdam . I watched the first two episodes last night, and I found myself crying towards the end of the second episode. I think you’ll like this one. Also, Madam Secretary Season 5 is now airing. Wooooo!!!
- Guys, you gotta check out these wooden letter boards. How creative!! I love it.
- If you’re a Georgia fan, please watch this clip. It gets me every time. I showed it to MJ and Kelly at the game last weekend and we were a fit of giggles.
- My new favorite Instagram account: @thenortherncurrent. She lives in an 800 sq ft. home in Alaska. I discovered her from this article on the every girl.
- I really want to try Trade. You take a quiz, and they match you with a coffee they think you’ll love, and then send it right to your door. I love coffee but am a total amateur. I think Trade would be a super useful tool in improving my knowledge. They even have brewing tips on their website!
- I first mentioned Rachel Hollis back on frappy friday #16. Since then, Rachel has announced that she is coming out with a new book, Girl, Stop apologizing on March 12. And today, she launches a new product: The Start Today Journal.
- When we were on Care’s bachelorette a few weeks ago, my friend Lyd brought her devotional New Morning Mercies. A group of us read a page out of it together one morning. Before I even finished the page, I knew I wanted to add it to my list.
- You know who is a sucker for an Instagram ad? This gal. Seriously, I’m an advertising agencies dream. The other day I clicked on this ad for Karst Stone Paper. It’s a sustainable notebook company. They are selling a planner for 2019. I haven’t bought a new planner for 2019, but I’ve been on the hunt. I’ve also been attempting to be a more conscious consumer. Which has proven to be very difficult. This company checks all the requirements. I think I might be getting my new planner from them.
- New favorite song: Beyond by Leon Bridges featuring Luke Combs. Thank you Han for introducing me to this one.
That’s all for today folks. Hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy that fall weather. See you next week.