Good afternoon folks. If you’re new here, we are glad to have you. If you’re a regular, we’re glad to see you’re not sick of us yet. Like the featured image? I got it from the every girl here. It’s currently the background on my phone. No shame. Let’s just get straight to it, shall we? Here’s what I have for you this week:
- I found an alarm clock that might actually work for me.
- Since seeing this photo on Instagram, all I can think about are blueberry bagels. We know what I will buying from TJ’s this week. Also, this has my mouth watering. holy yum.
- Earlier this week, I spilled red wine all over the carpet in the living room. I was in full panic mode. Then I remembered I had pinned this guide to stains a few weeks back. I pulled it up, and the guide suggested using white wine to get out red wine stains. Thank goodness we had a forgotten about bottle of TJ’s white wine in the fridge. Figuring I had nothing to lose, I straight up poured white wine on the carpet where the red wine had spilled. It worked like MAGIC. You can’t even tell there was ever a spill!!!!!!!!!! Incredible.
- Instagram accounts I discovered this week: @shopstressed – this is for those of you who love thrifting and buying secondhand. @yourenneagramcoach – for those of you that love all things enneagram! I’m super excited about this one.
- Tan France from Netflix’s Queer Eye is coming out with a book!
- I first mentioned Girls’ Night In on frappy friday #3. My friend Erin knew it was right up my alley and thought it might be something to share on frappy friday. It most definitely was something to share. This week on the newsletter they suggested the Netflix series The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell to get you into the Halloween spirit. This suggestion couldn’t have come at a better time. I love Halloween, but I’m more of a Halloweentown type girl rather than a Halloween type girl. And I’ve been looking for a show to get me in the Halloween spirit without keeping me up at night. From what I saw in the trailer, the show fits my criteria of light hearted fun rather than heart-beating-out-of-my-chest terrifying. It certainly seems unusual, but I’m going to give it a try. If you are more in to horror thrillers, then The Haunting of Hill House might be what you’re looking for. Please note I couldn’t make it through the trailer, so you’re on your own for that.
- I know that we aren’t even to Halloween yet, but this announcement from Pillsbury was too important not to share right away.
- This high school did a Harry Potter inspired routine and it is phenomenal.
- Audge and I decided we are having a Halloween-festive movie night next week, so if you want to join HMU. We’re definitely watching Hocus Pocus, and would love to binge watch the new Netflix reboot of Sabrina. We’ll also have all the fun festive fall things like apple cider, coffee, hot chocolate, pumpkin bread, and the list could go on and on. Hope you’ll join us. Maybe we should get these sweatshirts for the special occasion?
- Love ghost stories? Check out @elsielarson’s instastory and the comments for her latest post. Spooky.
That’s all for today, folks. If you have any suggestions on how to make frappy friday better, please do not hesitate in reaching out and making suggestions! I always welcome feedback, and do my best to incorporate suggestions. Y’all are the best. Thanks for reading. Now go outside and enjoy this cooler weather.