Good morning friends!!! How are ya?!? I missed you last week, but am so glad you got to meet my friend MJ. She’s great, isn’t she? I hope you all had a Happy Halloween! AJ and I didn’t dress up this year…. I really wanted us to be The Wet Bandits from Home Alone, but I don’t think Aje was wild about that idea. So, I’m throwing it back to when we dressed up as Spinelli and TJ from Recess last Halloween. Hard to believe that October is over, and November has already begun. This weekend I’m headed to the mountains for my family’s annual girls’ weekend. I look forward to this trip every year, and I’m so excited it’s finally here. Can’t wait to see those fall leaves and spend some quality time with the ladies I love most. Here’s what I have for you:
- My new TV show: God Friended Me – I’ve seen the first three episodes and I think I got teary-eyed at one point duirng all three. I’m excited to keep up with this one.
- This sweatshirt is on my wish list. Check out more of Rosser Riddle’s designs here. Also really like this 1996 Olympics one.
- Saw another book I want to add to the list. Y’all, I think this one is special. I just have a feeling it’s gonna be a real good one. Pre-order here.
- Last weekend, AJ and I finally got to eat at the new deli, Main St. Deli, they opened up in downtown Buford. It was delicious! I cannot recommend them enough. They are super kind, welcoming, and friendly. Not to mention, super accommodating to any allergies or gluten intolerances you may have. If you ever find yourself in downtown Buford, I highly encourage you to go check them out.
- I still hadn’t purchased a planner when I stumbled upon the Monk Manual . I’m super excited about this project though. I think it is going to be very helpful in accomplishing the goals I set for myself, and helping me be better about discipline.
- Julia’s love for flowers is contagious. She’s always buying a bouquet of fresh flowers to leave around the house. I’ve followed suit, because while it’s something so small, it brings so much joy and life to the house. Check out this Instagram full of faux floral home decor. So pretty. I want them all. But especially this mini holiday wreath.
- I recently bought this choker from Stella & Tide and now it’s my favorite necklace.
- I just recently learned that the CW did a remake of the Charmed Series. I grew up watching Charmed with my mom, so I might have to check this one out.
- And We Evolve – they have a subscription box for everything, including secondhand fashion.
- Really want to see The Hate U Give. Just watching the trailer gives me chills. “I didn’t name you Starr by accident.” Would also really like to read the book.
That’s all for today! I hope you have a cozy, restful weekend filled with warm drinks and fuzzy blankets. See you next week.