Good morning friends! Are you as excited as I am to see the sun today? It’s been awhile since he’s come around, but I’m glad he’s back. Last weekend was one I will never forget. Aje asked me to marry him!!! What?!?!?! It still doesn’t feel real. We are so very excited! But I wanted to thank Y’ALL!! This past weekend would not have been possible without you guys. You have supported us, prayed for us, and loved on us throughout the past year and a half, and for that we are so grateful. Thank you for cheering us on and celebrating us last weekend. I can’t even explain how much it means to us. Y’all rock. Alrighty then, how are you this morning? It’s pretty chilly out there, so please take a seat and let me grab you a blanket and a hot cup of coffee. Here’s what I have for you today:
- I’ve attmepted to watch The Good Place multiple times. I’d watch the first few episodes and then lose interest. Well, I had multiple friends encourage me to finish the first season, because there was a huge twist at the end that I wouldn’t see coming. Holy moly, they were right. I just finished season one this week, and am very eager to start season two.
- For the past three years, I’ve always wanted a velvet dress for the holidays. I’m not really sure why, but it just feels like it’s so festive. What are your honest thoughts on this one? I need your honesty. Because as we all know, I’m not the best when it comes to fashion.
- When we moved back in August, I had to send my Christmas decorations home with my parents. We just don’t have the room to store them at the new house. But no worries. I bought us a little something small to get in the holiday spirit.
- This past week, I’ve mentioned to two separate friends the instagram account: @costcodoesitagain. If you love Costco, I highly recommend.
- Christmas is almost here! I can hardly believe it! I’m loving these ornaments from Stamped and Finch.
- This week Ju, Audge, and I bought tickets to go see John Crist when he comes to The Fox. We are VERY excited. And the show happens to fall on Palm Sunday, which just makes it even better.
- This past week, all I’ve wanted to eat for every meal is soup. On Wednesday, Aje and I went to Bantam + Biddy, and I got their roasted chicken vegetable soup. I hit just the spot. Normally, the soup comes with a biscuit, but they ran out! It was all good though, becuase they brought me a jalapeno cornbread muffin instead and it was just as delicious!
- Looking for a cute new home in the peach state? Check out Ju’s new instagram page called @georgiahomegems! Ju is super good at what she does, and she’ll take great care of you.
- Mumford & Sons released their new album, Delta, today.
- I’ve had a major sweet tooth recently, and this looks like it might do the trick.
Thank you for stopping by!! Have a great weekend and a Happy Happy Thanksgiving!Remember clear eyes, full tummies, can’t lose.