Good morning friends! How are you this morning? Did you have a Happy Thanksgiving? I hope your hearts are full, as well as your tummies. Just wanted to take a minute to thank YOU for being a reader, and for being a friend. frappy friday wouldn’t be possible without you guys, and I am so appreciative of your support. I’m thankful and grateful for ALL OF YOU. Here’s to hopefully many more frappy fridays. Let me grab you a drink, and slice of pie while we’re at it. Here’s what I have for you today:
- Last week, the girls took me out to celebrate the engagement. We went to The Lawrence and Proof and Provision. I highly recommend both, but I think Proof and Provision was my favorite. Great atmosphere. Great food. Great drinks. It’s a triple threat.
- Also last weekend, we went out to eat to celebrate Meg’s birthday. She chose this restaurant called Agave. I was so full because I had just eaten a bunch of bbq at a wedding shower, but I got a bowl of the chicken poblano soup and it was amazing. I also got a margarita and that did not disappoint either. Would also suggest the guac and queso. You just have to go and see for yourself.
- I went to Target the other day. BIG MISTAKE. I essentially want to buy every single piece of holiday décor from the Hearth and Hand collection. Specifically the tree skirt and wreath. Anddddd this advent calendar.
- After posting about wanting a velvet dress last week, my friend Cait suggested I try this one. I don’t know if I could pull it off, but wanted to share with y’all in case anyone else was looking for a velvet dress too.
- This post about depression during the holiday’s was written by my favorite, Hannah Brencher. If depression is something you struggle with, check it out. She’ll also be coming out with a post about singleness during the holidays, so be on the lookout for that one as well.
- Looking for a gift for someone for the holidays? Take a look at uncommongoods. It’s always the first place I go when looking for a gift, especially for the men in my life. I’ve discovered some good finds here.
- “The only power the devil has is in getting people to believe his lies. If they don’t believe his lies, he is powerless.” This instagram post was exactly what I needed.
- For this Thanksgiving, I’m making this Maple Bacon Brie from Delish and a KAK pumpkin pie. Super excited to try them out!!
- THIS hallmark channel movie premieres tonight and I cannot wait. I can guarantee you I’ll be wearing my sweatshirt.
- Check out the big announcement from TOMS on The Tonight Show. Click here to send a postcard of your own.
That’s all folks! Thanks for checking in. Have a great weekend!! I’ll see you here next week.