Hi, friend! It’s been a few weeks since we last talked. I sure did miss you! The busyness of the holiday season got the best of me and I wasn’t as prepared as I had hoped. BUT we’re all about extending grace over here on frappy friday, so I thank you for your patience, and I hope you’ve missed us as much as we’ve missed you! Sit down, grab a drink, and cozy on up. Here’s what I have for you today:
- Over the last few weeks I’ve attended a couple white elephants, and at each exchange there is always one hot-box item that everyone wants. I thought some of these gifts were brilliant and I wanted to share. Red Ryder and an original Nintendo. Wow, these folks sure were generous with their gifting.
- I absolutely want to make these soft pretzels for New Years.
- My curent fav feed on instagram. Her presets are beautiful, and I kinda wanna buy them.
- I’ve seen this devotional recommended a few times this Advent season, and I definitely want to check it out.
- Still looking for a planner for the new year? These planners by Emily + Merrit are super cute, and I’m definitely having buyer’s remorse about not puchasing one.
- Aje got me these TOM boots for Christmas. When I opened them, he said they’re from TOMS so they’re ethically made, and it was the sweetest thing. I can’t find the exact pair, but this is the same style. The pair I got are in a different color and material.
- I found a necklace with the Atlanta skyline on it over the holidays and I had to buy it. I’ve been wanting one for years, and I finally bit the bullet. I got mine from The Gibson Co. at The Collection at Forsyth. Here is a similar one that I found online.
- AJ’s always spilling drinks on the couch, so I got him this couch coaster as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. Very handy.
- I really like this print from the The Department of Brewology.
- My friend Whitney and I are trying to thicken our hair. She heard about this garnier fructis product and got it for us for Christmas. I can’t wait to try it! Thicker, fuller locks, here I come.
Thanks for joining me today! I hope you have a restful weekend. See you in 2019!!