Good morning frappsters…. How do we feel about that nickname? I’m not sold, but it’s the first thing that came to mind. I missed last week. I’m not sure what it is, but I’ve been lacking in my desire to post. I don’t know why, but last week I just didn’t feel like it, so I didn’t force it. But I’m back this week, and I hope you’re still following along with us. I’m really grateful if you are. It’s a beautiful day today. I mean it’s wicked cold, but beautiful. Grab a hot cup of coffee, and take a seat. Here’s what I have for you today:
- AJ and I celebrated NYE by grabbing dinner with friends at a restaurant none of us had been to before. It was perfect. One of the best NYE I’ve celebrated. We went to Iberian Pig and ended 2018 with tapas and sangria. The pork check tacos were a table favorite, and I ordered the dreamsters mocktail, because the waitress described it as tasting like the milk after you eat a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. She was dead on. Definitely give it a try.
- Y’all, my friend Adam recommended the show Superstore. It’s totally getting me through wedding planning right now. At the end of the day when I’m frustrated, stressed, or overwhelmed I turn it on and it is a guarantee laugh. It might not be for everyone, and I couldn’t tell you why I think it’s so funny. But I have never laughed as hard at a TV show before.
- I like this mug.
- This woman’s baking creations are incredible. And she is SELF TAUGHT. Just look at this giraffe on a pie. Super impressive. This gives me hope that it’s never too late to take up an interest of yours.
- I just ordered this book combo for me and Aje. I’ve had many friends recommend the authors’ books: For Women Only and For Men Only. I’m excited for this read!
- My dad got this book, Atlas Obscura, for Christmas, and I think it’s a brilliant gift idea for those adventurers in your life. It lists the hidden gems of the world.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is officially coming out with a sequel!!
- I’m not a huge fan of Crest whitening strips. I stumbled upon this Tarte teeth whitening pen and I’m intrigued. It’s got great reviews. Do we think it works?
- One of AJ and I’s favorite breweries is having an event called: Breakfast Club Strikes Back! Essentially you wear your pajamas, and eat breakfast while they play Sixteen Candles. Who wants to go?!?!
- This really hit me hard. Thank you God for your sending us your Son.
That’s all for today! Thanks for checking in. See you next week!