Good morning friends. I hope you’re staying warm this morning. It happened again. Last week, I went to write frappy friday, and …..nothing. I struggled to write. I attempted to fight it, but after a while I decided it was best to wait until this week. I hate not being consistent, but I also don’t want to post something just to post it especially when I feel it was forced. So, thank you for your patience with me. I’m glad you’re here. Here’s what I have for you today:
- Julia gave me The Magnolia Story for Christmas a few years ago, and I’m finally getting around to reading it, and I LOVE it. It’s written by both Joanna and Chip which I really enjoy. I now feel as if Jo and Chip are old friends of mine.
- ATL FRIENDS: If you’ve been wanting to go see Infinity Mirrors at the High then listen up!!!! They are opening up tickets online starting February 5 for the last week. I REALLY REALLY want to go. Anyone haven’t been? Let’s go together!
- Johnnyswim came out with a new single last week, and their new album will release in April. AND they are coming to Atlanta in May.
- My friend Paco released a single!!! Go check it out!!
- This travel jewelry case is brilliant, and sure to come in handy.
- A few weeks ago, I had brunch at Osteria 832, and I can’t wait to take you. I had the benedict pizza and it was absolutely phenomenal. I MUST go back, so please join me.
- It’s a known fact at the office, that I am always cold. I almost never take off my jacket for the day, or have a blanket wrapped around me. I think I should get something like this for the office. So cozyyy.
- Likewise is opening inside of Citizen Supply and tonight is their launch party. I definitely want to check this out.
- AJ had me watch The Bill Murray Stories: Life Lessons Learned from a Mythical Man on Netflix and now I’m trying to live each day like Bill Murray would.
- My girl Hannah posted about MUD\WTR and I’m considering replacing my morning cup of jo with it. *gasp* I know….shocking. But I do really want to try it out.
That’s all for today! Thanks for making time for us. Have a great weekend! We’ll see you next week….hopefully.