Good morning! Happy Friday! How are you today? Like today’s photo? That’s real life me brushing my teeth and sending a picture to AJ to prove that I’m up and awake, seizing the day. We all know I have issues getting up in the morning, and sometimes this is what it takes. I know, it’s sad. But it’s also the reality. Anyway, enough about that. I am so excited for this weekend. I’m headed to Charleston with the girls the celebrate our dear friend Lucy’s bachelorette. It should be a weekend filled with good food, good friends, and good coffee. Talk about my ideal trip. I hope you have something fun and relaxing planned this weekend. And if you don’t? That’s okay. Sometimes my favorite weekends are the ones with no plans. Grab a blanket, and cozy up. Here’s what I have for you today:
- my jams for this week: dear rodeo and 9 to 5.
- Y’all. How cool is this? A black leopard was photographed for the first time in 100 years.
- Just discovered this company, stylust, that helps you find things that you see online and are unable to track down.
- This is probably my favorite quote from Hannah Brencher’s latest book, Come Matter Here. I think I want to get it framed and hang it up in my house.
- Just heard about this plant shop in Atlanta. So cool! Anyone want to do a workshop with me?
- Anyone want to go with me to the Syndesi pop-up at Moonbird Coffee next weekend?
- Aldi just might be the best grocery store there is. They are coming out with limited edition cheeses names after hit songs form the 80s.
- I think I’m gonna have to make this Puerto Rican sweet bread.
- I got my eye on this pair of heels from Target.
- I love this video of Maya Rudolph and Fred Armisen on The Tonight Show. I feel like this is what they actually do when they hang out for fun.
That’s it folks. Remember, if you got something you’d like to share on frappy friday, reach out to me! I’m happy to share it and give you a shout out!! Thanks for reading. I’ll see you next week!