Goooood morning! We’re back to the dreary, rainy days. Man oh man, do I miss sunshine. I cannot wait for Spring. But until then, I’m trying really hard to embrace the rain, and be thankful for it, because there was a time growing up when we were in a drought, and the lake levels were at an all time low. Now look at us!! So for now, I hope frappy friday can be your little dose of sunshine. For the featured image from today, check out the every girl. Sit back, relax, and take a moment to just breathe. Here’s what I have for you today:
- my current obsession: small doses podcast
- Product I love: my Adidas gym bag. I wish I could find the color of mine online. It’s a navy blue with a bright coral strap. That strap sparks joy for me which I definitely need when going to the gym. I’m also a big fan of all the pockets and compartments in this bag. There is a side compartment for “sweaty stuff.” It’s perfect for my gym shoes and my shower shoes.
- my current jam: Just Thought You Should Know by Betty Who
- my current craving: sweet and spicy pecans from Trader Joes. I discovered these thanks to my friend Katie at Katie Archer Kitchen. They are the perfect addition to any salad. Last night I even tossed them in with my pasta because I was feelin’ bold.
- Saw a trailer for The Enemy Within on IMDB. Watched the first episode on hulu this week. I’m excited for more.
- I really want to start a club. Mainly because I want to create an environment to welcome people into week after week. A place where they feel safe, comfortable, and can come as they are. I saw this idea for an articles club, and I love it. I’d love to join a book club, but I never can keep up with the reading schedule. I love the idea of an article or a podcast because it’s not as much pressure. Anyone interested?
- Not that you need another website or Instagram account telling you what to buy, but I discovered the buy guide on Instagram, and I’ve definitely been adding all their recommendations to my Amazon wish list.
- You know how I’m always talking about my budget, and how I NEED one, and I’m always searching for the perfect tool? Something that I can stick with? Well, I found another option that MIGHT be what I’ve been looking for. And it’s on Amazon, and it’s only 8 bucks.
- Tried a new restaurant this week: publico. Now I want to have dinner in an igloo.
- You know I love a good planner. Well, I found this company that has taken a new approach to planners and I think I really like it. They send you a new planner every month. Which to some may seem like overkill, but for someone like me who has to use some serious self-restrain not to buy a new planner every month (there are just so many out there to try!), it seems like the perfect solution. I also love that they encourage fresh starts ever day, and don’t just put emphasis on one time of year.
That’s a wrap for today friends. Have a great weekend! See you next week!