Good morning folks! I’ve missed the last two weeks. Hit that funk again, where my posts seemed forced, so I held off. In other news, spring is here!! And I am welcoming her with open arms. Last night, I went with Linds to the Maren Morris concert at the Coca-Cola Roxy. It was awesome! The kind of concert that makes you love the artist even more. Maren’s live performances were incredible and she interacted with the crowd which I always appreciate. Would highly recommend you go see her in concert if you get the chance. This morning is gloomy compared to the beautiful sunshine we’ve gotten to experience the last couple days. But it can’t take away that Friday feeling! Here’s what I have for you today:
- I find miniature items adorable. This mini heating pad is no exception. And as someone who actually uses a heating pad almost daily, I think I need to add this one to the collection.
- I need this sweatshirt, while AJ needs this t-shirt.
- I’ve been binging grown-ish on hulu. It makes me miss college.
- A few weeks ago my friend Katie texted me and told me I needed to listen to The Lazy Genius podcast and the Next Right Thing podcast. Boy, does my girl know me well. I LOVED both and knew immediately I had to share with y’all. I can’t keep a good thing to myself!!!
- I really liked this article, 8 things to spring clean.
- I am very into this etsy card shop. Specifically, this Kanye Valentine’s Day card.
- A few months ago, I watched Dumplin’ on Netflix, and I fell in love with the movie and Dolly Parton. Well, the movie is actually based on the book written by Julie Murphy. Well, the other day while at Target I stumbled upon Puddin,’ another book by Julie Murphy that features one of the characters from Dumplin.’ I never read Dumplin’ but because I loved the movie, I knew I had to read Puddin.’ So, I grabbed a copy and I’m eager to dive in. Side note, I love the book cover of both books!
- Last week I went to dinner with the G fam to celebrate Mr. Gower’s birthday. We went to Mojitos in downtown Norcross. I got the stuffed rice and it as AH-MAZING.
- You can add laundry detergent to your list of subscription services. Dropps is the new sustainable way to do laundry.
- I’m looking for a new laptop/work bag. Anyone have any suggestions?
That’s it for today folks. Hope to catch ya next week! Have a great weekend!