Good morning frappsters! How are you today? I’m back on social media, which means I’m back to advertising for frappy friday. If you’re back for the first time in a few weeks, be sure to check out the previous frappy fridays. We were still posting even though it wasn’t being advertised. I hope you enjoy them! I’ve been very into podcasts lately, so I decided to dedicate today’s post to all the episodes I’ve listened to and think you might enjoy. Here’s what I have for you today:
- First up, Personal Best // Episode One Time Snooze – When I stumbled upon this episode, I knew I had to stop what I was doing and give it a listen. I immediately connected with Robin and her struggle with being a chronic snoozer. I sent the episode to AJ and my mom right after I finished listening. I wanted them to know I wasn’t the only one with this struggle! 🙂
- This American Life // Harper High School Part One and Part Two
- This American Life // Tell Me I’m Fat
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations // Anne Lamott: Three Prayers for Challenging Times
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Sessions // Brene Brown: The Anatomy Trust
- This American Life // Dr. Gilmer and Mr. Hyde
- WorkLife with Adam Grant // The Creative Power of Misfits
- Currently listening to: Broken Harts
- Past listens: Dirty John, Caliphate, Small Doses, Serial (Seasons 1 and 2), Armchair Expert, My Favorite Murder (saw them live)
- What are some of your favorites?? I’m ALWAYS looking for suggestions.
Seriously. Please send me any and all recommendations. I spend a lot of time in the car, and am always looking for something to listen to. Thanks for reading today! See you next week! Today’s featured image is from the every girl.