Good morning all!!! How are you this morning? It is FRIDAY. My favorite day of the week. I just love that Friday feeling, you know? Last weekend was the best. I got to spend time with my favorite people, and it always rejuvinates me after I get to spend time with my folks. In addition to hanging out with my people, I got to hangout with AJ’s people. One of the perks of marrying AJ is getting to know and love his people. They are incredible, and many of them are having babies, and it’s the sweetest watching Aje become an uncle (please see feature photo for proof). I hope you get to spend time with people who fill you up this weekend. Here’s what I have for you today:
- Currently listening to: Endless Thread podcast, Infectious. I haven’t listened to season 1 or 2, but I’m pretty darn excited about these first 4 episodes of season 3, which discuss vaccines and anti-vaxxers.
- Olive and June is bringing the salon experience to your house with their Studio Box set. To learn more about the company, and the CEO listen to this episode of Second Life.
- I binged watched The Widow on Amazon Prime a few weekends ago. I also binged Slow Burn‘s season 2 at work this week.
- You MUST watch Brene Brown’s special: The Call to Courage on Netflix. I stayed up till 1 AM last Friday watching it. You’ll laugh and cry.
- My friend Linde just told me about this Hell Yeah Gluten Free’s pop-up tomorrow at Queen of Cream, the Highland location. She said their cinnamon rolls are the best. And now I really want to go. Can I get up early enough to make it?
- A new coffee shop, Fellows Cafe, opened in Roswell, and you know I’m dying to go check it out.
- This hand sanitzer is so asthetically pleasing. Don’t belive me? Just check out their instagram page.
- Apparently it’s time to ditch the loofah, boie usa is the new eco-friendly body scrubber.
- I just discovered Mari Andrew has a book of postcards AND a workbook for growing up. Both are now in my Amazon cart. AND the Girls’ Night In newsletter informed me this morning that there is a class on Skillshare on drawing for self-discovery taught by Mari Andrew…..I’m not an artist, but I REALLY WANT TO TAKE IT.
- Julia and I were talking about the new Taylor Swift single, ME, that came out last week. We both love it, and Ju informed me that a lot of people were hating on it. And we came to the conclusion that life would be a lot more fun if people just allowed themselves to like T-Swift. Don’t you agree?
That’s all for today folks. Have a fantastic weekend. I’ll see you next Friday.