Good morning y’all! How you been? Last weekend, AJ and I celebrated the 4th at the lake and it was an ideal weekend. Thankful for great friends, long weekends, and French onion dip. Popping in for a quick, “hey.” Hopefully, we can have a longer chat soon. Here’s what I have for you today:
- Go ahead and judge me but this is the robe that my inner 90s child has always dreamed of.
- Acne. It’s a very real thing, and I’ve been dealing with it since I was 10. I’ve had these two spots for the last few weeks that won’t go away. I order some zit stickas and tried them for the first time last night. I’m impressed!!! The size of the bumps and the redness were reduced! While the product worked and I’m pumped about it, I know it isn’t a magic cure for my acne prone skin. A friend of mine shared this post on Instagram, and it served as a beautiful reminder. I’m not gonna let acne dictate my worth.
- I really enjoyed this article regarding “wellness”
- This article about how to love your friends with kids was very helpful. Many of AJ and I’s friends are having kids, and this is new territory for us. This offered great advice on how we can love our friends and their new peanuts.
- My new favorite top. comfy and cozy. I wish it came in more colors, so I could buy them all.
- Found an embroidered tee from etsy, and it describes me perfectly.
- Ever since AJ let me try his polarized sunglasses, I’ve been wanting a pair. But I didn’t want to spend a lot of money, because I tend to be a sucker for a cute pair of shades. I found this pair on amazon and I love them!! They were $25.
- Disney is coming out with a live action version of Mulan. Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!
- It’s summer. Which means it is HOT. Which means SWEAT. If you’re a girl, then this product is for you. I definitely want to give it a try.
- Have you seen season 3 of Stranger Things?? If not, you need to. I LOVED the cinematography this season.
Thanks for checking in guys. Have a great weekend!! Talk soon.