Good morning!! How are you today? It’s been a hot minute since we talked, so fill me in on everything. Life has been flashing right before my eyes. I mean it’s already the end of July…what?? Didn’t summer just start? Time is moving so fast that I’m unable to process all that is happening. Next weekend I move out of our beloved Monroe house. Two weeks after that? I get married. Say what?! This is an overwhelming time in life. I’m feeling so many emotions at once which I didn’t even know was possible. I’m experiencing excitement, stress, anxiety, grief, exhaustion, joy, and thankfulness just to name a few. BUT, I’d like to take a moment to praise. I’ve done my fair share of complaining about wedding planning and engagement, but I’d like to take one sec of your time to praise. Praise God for this life He’s given me to live. For the friends and family he has surrounded me with. And for answering a prayer I prayed for so many years by placing AJ in my life. I am undeserving, but so SO grateful. Whenever I find myself comparing my life to someone else, or wishing I could do this or that, I remind myself of the people I have the privilege of knowing and I get so sad at the thought of someone else getting to have relationships with all these incredible people that the comparison fades away. Thanks for being here. Thanks for reading. Thanks for following along. Here’s what I have for you today:
- I wish I wore more skirts. shop zoco has a great variety: sunflower, richie, luca, and char linen.
- I forgot about the jewelry company madebymary until this past weekend when my friend Conner was sporting the may birth flower necklace. I fell in love all over again. Also a big fan of this ring.
- I’m learning that boundaries are a good thing, and I’m saving every insta post I see about the topic.
- I know I’m way behind the times, but I started Dead to Me this week, and it is captivating. Can’t stop. Won’t stop.
- Last weekend, I was spoiled rotten by my friends. We headed to the mountains in Asheville and spent our time catching up on life and laughing hysterically like only we can do when we’re together. They made Gin & Gowers which were both beautiful and delicious. And we toured New Belgium Brewery and it was a total highlight of the trip. Our tour guide, Billy, did a phenomenal job, and I fell in love with the company and what they stand for. And obviously we talked all things Ennegram and watched this YouTube video, because it’s basically tradition at this point whenever we’re together.
- Natalie Portman is the new Thor
- I’m a big fan of Kristen Bell, so I started watching Veronica Mars this week. How have I not seen this show before now?
- Horacio printing had what they called “little loved” sale earlier this week and I purchased a copy of Seasons of SOAP Vol. 1. I chose volume one because it talks about finding purpose (really struggling to find mine), going through transition (about to move and get married), and anxiety (always struggling with anxiety), so I felt like this could be really good for me to study in the weeks leading up to the wedding.
- I really like this Moorea Seal planner. It’s undated so you can start anytime.
That’s it for today. Thank you for stopping by! I hope we can meet up again next Friday, but we’ll have to play it by ear. Have a great weekend!