Good morning everyone! Yesterday morning was the first taste of fall I’ve gotten to experience thus far. It was wonderful. Please please stay like this forever. I’m in Charleston this weekend celebrating Kath’s Bach, and I’m super excited. I love this city. And I can’t wait for a weekend full of good food, good coffee, and good company. Hope you’re doing something fun this weekend. This week’s feature photo is of AJ because he’s been out of town every week since the wedding and I miss him. Anywho, here’s what I have for you this week:
- Jennifer Garner is wonderful and so is Reese Witherspoon
- These articles about MLM’s were very thought provoking.
- You all know I’ve been binging Veronica Mars, and I have a lot of thoughts. I haven’t finished the series yet, but I legitimately feel like I could hold a book club discussion based on all my thoughts. I know that sounds weird and very nerdy but it’s true. If you’re into it, let me know.
- I love this shirt by so worth loving.
- Have you heard about the vaping outbreak?
- This video of two little boys who are BFFs running for a hug is exactly what you need to put a smile on your face.
- I love these cards for grief and depression.
- AJ is always saying things that make me crack up, and the other day it made me sad to think that I’m not writing them down and preserving them. I ordered this journal off amazon, so now I can keep record of his funny sayings forever and ever…well, the next five years at least.
- I’m trying to get those fall vibes going in the house. I bought this wheat bundle from Hearth & Hand, along with this candle. And I obviously had to make a stop at Trader Joes to pick up the honeycrisp apple mini scented diffuser and some of their Autumn Maple Coffee.
- I’ve heard great things about this hair dryer from Revlon, and I’m really wanting to test it out.
- I’m not sure if you need to hear about The Fulfillment Trap, but I did.
Thanks for reading. It was good to see you. I’ll see ya next week!