Good morning friends! It’s October!!! I can hardly believe it, and with this record breaking heat we’ve been having, it makes it even more difficult to believe. But I’m embracing the Autumn season regardless of the temperature. Today’s feature photo is courtesy of the every girl. I seriously look forward to the beginning of every month because I pick one of their free tech backgrounds to display as the background on my work computer. This morning I tried a Cinderella Latte from Starbucks, and I would recommend. I definitely think it’s worth giving a try. I can’t say it’s my new favorite go to, but I’m glad I tested it out. Hope you have a great day, and cool weekend. Here’s what I have for you today:
- This link is for my friend Ju. Please go watch this video of Taylor Swift after getting LASIK.
- Create your own Autumn Bucket List with this template from A Beautiful Mess.
- Go listen to this episode of Armchair Expert featuring Lori Gottlieb.
- My friend Caitlin posted about these game day buttons, and I immediately ordered two.
- I love everything Morgan Harper Nichols posts on her Instagram, and I couldn’t be more thrilled to hear that she’s coming out with a book.
- I ordered this felt garland to spruce up the house for Halloween.
- I can’t do gel nail polish any more. It’s been wreaking havoc on my nails, and I’ve decided it’s just not worth it. But I do love the feeling of having my nails done, and I want a polish that will last more than 30 seconds after I leave the salon. I just discovered dazzle dry on Instagram, and think I might give it a try.
- This sleep mask gets me.
- I love school supplies, and this fancy pen brings me a lot of joy.
- Been using this depuff eye gel from Honest Beauty and I’m rather enjoying it.
Thanks for stopping by today friends! I hope you have a great weekend, and here’s to hoping the weather cools down!