Good morning!!! I am LOVING this cooler weather! I wore a sweater and booties to work today, and I’m a little giddy about it. Let’s just get right to it, shall we? Here’s what I have for you today:
- AJ casually mentioned one day that he didn’t think our laudry detergent was getting the job done. AJ works in construction so his clothes are DIRTY, literally, covered in that red Georgia clay; so we need a detergent that can CLEAN. However, I’ve been trying to be mindful of the products we use and the damage they do on the environment. I saw multiple people post about Rockin’ Green this week and I took it as a sign. I ordered some on Amazon.
- I was gifted a silk pillow case last year, and it was a game changer. It allowed me to sleep with my hair wet and wake up the next morning not totally at a loss of what to do. However, I don’t love sleeping with my hair down when it’s wet, so I decided to order some silk scrunchies. This way I can shower at night, throw my hair in a bun with a silk scrunchie, and *hopefully* wake up with no kinks and crinkles.
- Listened to the That Sounds Fun Podcast Episode featuring Ruth Chou Simons, and I loved it. She owns a company called GraceLaced that you should check out.
- I made Pumpkin Chili from A Cozy Kitchen for dinner this past week. It was really easy and perfect for this cooler weather we’ve been experiencing.
- I LOVE the look of these custom designed denim jackets.
- New podcast alert: Dolly Parton’s America
- After reading theeverygirl’s “20 Fall Basics You Can Snag on Amazon” you’ll want to add everything to your cart.
- Books I’m adding to my list: Rhythms of Renewal, How to Break Up With Your Phone, & The Gospel at Work
- Jessica Biel stars in the new Facebook series Limetown based off the podcast
- I love this Halloweentown themed enneagram post.
That’s all for today!! Have a great weekend!