Happy Spooky Season!!!! Featured image for today is courtesy of Jenna from Twenty Seven. Hope you’re having a wonderful morning, and a happy Friday! If you don’t have anything going on for Halloween, don’t you fret. I have a few fun suggestions below to help ya embrace the holiday. They’re more cutesy than spooky, in case you were worried. Here’s what I have for you today:
- Truth Hurts Sanderson Sisters style.
- A cocktail for the season.
- You know I’m all about a Halloween-themed doughnut.
- Not a scary movie person? Me either. But still want to watch a movie that gets you in the Halloween spirit? Same here. Here’s a few you can give a try: Goosebumps, Hotel Transylvania, The Addams Family, The Haunted Mansion, and Fun Size
- I highly recommend the apple cider doughnuts from Mercier Orchards
- Found this balloon at Marshalls and added it to the light Halloween-themed décor we got going on at the house
- Spooky nails
- Who says cookie decorating just has to be for Christmas? Plan on decorating some pumpkin spice sugar cookies on Halloween.
- hallows eve playlist by caitlyn_nicole91 for your listening pleasure on Halloween Night
- Last-minute Halloween costume ideas
That’s all for today! Have a great weekend and a Happy Halloween!