Good morning friends. Happy Valentine’s Day! And also…Happy 2020! I know it’s a bit late to be wishing someone a happy new year, but I’m squeezing it in because I’ve yet to do so. I hope you have a great day today. And remember, if you have plans today, that’s awesome, but if you don’t have plans today? That’s also equally as awesome and doesn’t lessen your value. I believed that lie for way too long, and I don’t want anyone else believing it either. Ok, soapbox over. Here’s what I have for you today:
- We’ve binged a lot of shows since I last posted. Here are a few: Lost in Space and In the Dark and Modern Love
- Current Audiobook reads – Started: Where the Crawdads Sing, Reread: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, and Finished: P.S I Still Love You
- I can’t post today’s frappy friday and NOT talk about To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. I have a deep love for the film series, but also for the author, Jenny Han. This article about Jenny Han and Lana Condor does a good job of explaining why the two are incredible. If you haven’t seen the movie, you 10000% absolutely should. The aesthetic is INCREDIBLE, the cast is diverse, and the directing 100. Not to mention the soundtrack is amazing and the way the displayed high school relationships was so beautifully done. I think you’ll be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn’t love the film.
- On My Watch List: Ramy and Parasite
- Since the new year, I’ve told myself I can’t buy any new clothes, but I did buy this felt hat from Urban Outfitters.
- AJ and I flew to Montana last month, and oh was it breath taking. But the trip also convinced me of the importance of a travel wallet. And this one from anthropologie is super cute.
- Just stumbled upon this new company, Make + Do, that hosts creative workshops. Thinking about signing up for the cookie decorating one.
- Made Pinch of Yum’s Everything Greek Pork Pitas, and they were so yummy!!!
- Some fun Valentine’s Day treats to make if you’re interested: Pretty in Pink Popcorn or Valentine’s Day Swirled Bread
- It’s that time of year, where folks are beginning to file taxes. Don’t know anything about filing taxes? No worries. Check out these tutorials from the IRS that walk you through tax basics. And check out this article from the Atlanta Journal Constitution that explains the new W-4 form.