Good morning frappsters! How are you today? Can you believe its almost October!? I’ve been exhibiting some serious self-restraint by not purchasing any pumpkins for our front porch yet, but I told AJ on October 1 all bets are off. Ain’t nothing holding me back from making our porch a full on pumpkin patch. Hope you a had good week! I know this week has been tough on a lot of you, and I hope this week’s post can provide a bit of relief. Here’s what I have for you today:
- Literally every need you have ever had, can now be provided by a subscription service. Laundry? No worries. Need more greens? We got ya covered.
- Months ago I bought AJ a reed diffuser from Hearth and Hand for his guest bathroom, and we loved it. It’s been at least three months if not longer, and it still smells GREAT! So, I recently purchased another one from Redwood & Co. for the master bathroom in a fall scent.
- Lauren Akins is coming out with a book!
- My new audible listen is Atomic Habits.
- New spotify listen is Maggie Rogers radio.
- January will be here before we know it, and I’m already shopping for my 2020 planner. Thinking about dedicating an entire frappy friday to potential planner selections.
- Pretty sure I’ll be making this sweet treat over the weekend.
- A Cinderella Latte is the new PSL.
- AJ and I watched the premiere of Prodigal Son on Monday. We were both very intrigued and I think we’ll continue to watch.
- A word of encouragement.
Thanks for reading! Have a frappy weekend!
Good morning everyone! Yesterday morning was the first taste of fall I’ve gotten to experience thus far. It was wonderful. Please please stay like this forever. I’m in Charleston this weekend celebrating Kath’s Bach, and I’m super excited. I love this city. And I can’t wait for a weekend full of good food, good coffee, and good company. Hope you’re doing something fun this weekend. This week’s feature photo is of AJ because he’s been out of town every week since the wedding and I miss him. Anywho, here’s what I have for you this week:
- Jennifer Garner is wonderful and so is Reese Witherspoon
- These articles about MLM’s were very thought provoking.
- You all know I’ve been binging Veronica Mars, and I have a lot of thoughts. I haven’t finished the series yet, but I legitimately feel like I could hold a book club discussion based on all my thoughts. I know that sounds weird and very nerdy but it’s true. If you’re into it, let me know.
- I love this shirt by so worth loving.
- Have you heard about the vaping outbreak?
- This video of two little boys who are BFFs running for a hug is exactly what you need to put a smile on your face.
- I love these cards for grief and depression.
- AJ is always saying things that make me crack up, and the other day it made me sad to think that I’m not writing them down and preserving them. I ordered this journal off amazon, so now I can keep record of his funny sayings forever and ever…well, the next five years at least.
- I’m trying to get those fall vibes going in the house. I bought this wheat bundle from Hearth & Hand, along with this candle. And I obviously had to make a stop at Trader Joes to pick up the honeycrisp apple mini scented diffuser and some of their Autumn Maple Coffee.
- I’ve heard great things about this hair dryer from Revlon, and I’m really wanting to test it out.
- I’m not sure if you need to hear about The Fulfillment Trap, but I did.
Thanks for reading. It was good to see you. I’ll see ya next week!
This post is way overdue. Life got crazy in August and I’m just making my way back to frappy friday. I’ve missed you guys!! How have you been? What’s new? Fill me in on everything. Don’t leave anything out. I want to tell you all about the wedding, and I’m working on dedicating one post to just our wedding, so if you’re interested be on the lookout for that. But here’s what I have for you today:
- Moving OTP has given me a lot of time to listen to audiobooks on audible. Getting a library card is on my to do list, so I can listen to audiobooks for free via libby. I just finished listening to American Royals on my commute per the recommendation of Hitha. Prior to that, I was listening to The Flatshare.
- Made the chocolate chip cookies from Magnolia Table and munched on ’em every night last week. Had to break in the Kitchenaid mixer we received as a wedding gift.
- Currently binging Veronica Mars. Just finished season one. #TeamLogan
- Labor Day was a few weekends ago and I fell victim to multiple sales. Bought this blazer from Old Navy, and a couple items from Abercrombie & Fitch, including this pair of jeans and this pullover.
- Washing my face at night is always an ordeal. No matter what I do I always end up getting my hair wet and water streaming down my wrists. The Buy Guide recommends this hair band and shared a hack from @chrislovesjulia, wearing wrist sweatbands (check out their story Best Life Hack).
- I think well-watered women is a great resource.
- Discovered this account on Instagram, educounting. Helps you learn about money no matter how old you are!
- Lizzie McGuire is coming back to the telly!!!!!!
- Few dates to remember: Jack Ryan season 2 premieres November 1!!
- And Luke Combs comes out with a new album November 8.
Thanks for stopping by!! It was so good to see you. Hopefully we’ll fall back into routine in the next few weeks, and posting will be back with regularity. Thanks for your patience. Have a great weekend!
Good morning everyone. I’m just barely keeping my head above water (please see feature photo for proof) with everything that’s going on. Just glad to be posting today. Here’s what I have for you:
- Check out the Pourigami for coffee on the go.
- The last thing I need is another sweatshirt. But if I were gonna buy another one, I’d purchase this one from the Kinnd Project.
- I’m very much anticipating the release of the shelf-care podcast
- I love diary milk. I’ve tried the alternatives and I just haven’t found one that I enjoy more than diary milk. If you love almond milk, and homemade anything than the Almond Cow might be for you.
- Season 2 of Jack Ryan …lesss gooooo
- does this mug scream Ashley or what?
- summer always makes me wish I wore anklets. if you were here last week then you know, i rediscovered madebymary. I love their new anklet. and I love their rainbow ring. I just love all their products and I want them all but am exercising self-control.
- I have a major sweet tooth, and I want to give Ambitious Kitchen’s Millionaire Bars a try.
- All my teacher friends, check out Brene Brown’s Daring Classrooms!!
Thanks for stopping by to check in. Have great weekend!
Good morning!! How are you today? It’s been a hot minute since we talked, so fill me in on everything. Life has been flashing right before my eyes. I mean it’s already the end of July…what?? Didn’t summer just start? Time is moving so fast that I’m unable to process all that is happening. Next weekend I move out of our beloved Monroe house. Two weeks after that? I get married. Say what?! This is an overwhelming time in life. I’m feeling so many emotions at once which I didn’t even know was possible. I’m experiencing excitement, stress, anxiety, grief, exhaustion, joy, and thankfulness just to name a few. BUT, I’d like to take a moment to praise. I’ve done my fair share of complaining about wedding planning and engagement, but I’d like to take one sec of your time to praise. Praise God for this life He’s given me to live. For the friends and family he has surrounded me with. And for answering a prayer I prayed for so many years by placing AJ in my life. I am undeserving, but so SO grateful. Whenever I find myself comparing my life to someone else, or wishing I could do this or that, I remind myself of the people I have the privilege of knowing and I get so sad at the thought of someone else getting to have relationships with all these incredible people that the comparison fades away. Thanks for being here. Thanks for reading. Thanks for following along. Here’s what I have for you today:
- I wish I wore more skirts. shop zoco has a great variety: sunflower, richie, luca, and char linen.
- I forgot about the jewelry company madebymary until this past weekend when my friend Conner was sporting the may birth flower necklace. I fell in love all over again. Also a big fan of this ring.
- I’m learning that boundaries are a good thing, and I’m saving every insta post I see about the topic.
- I know I’m way behind the times, but I started Dead to Me this week, and it is captivating. Can’t stop. Won’t stop.
- Last weekend, I was spoiled rotten by my friends. We headed to the mountains in Asheville and spent our time catching up on life and laughing hysterically like only we can do when we’re together. They made Gin & Gowers which were both beautiful and delicious. And we toured New Belgium Brewery and it was a total highlight of the trip. Our tour guide, Billy, did a phenomenal job, and I fell in love with the company and what they stand for. And obviously we talked all things Ennegram and watched this YouTube video, because it’s basically tradition at this point whenever we’re together.
- Natalie Portman is the new Thor
- I’m a big fan of Kristen Bell, so I started watching Veronica Mars this week. How have I not seen this show before now?
- Horacio printing had what they called “little loved” sale earlier this week and I purchased a copy of Seasons of SOAP Vol. 1. I chose volume one because it talks about finding purpose (really struggling to find mine), going through transition (about to move and get married), and anxiety (always struggling with anxiety), so I felt like this could be really good for me to study in the weeks leading up to the wedding.
- I really like this Moorea Seal planner. It’s undated so you can start anytime.
That’s it for today. Thank you for stopping by! I hope we can meet up again next Friday, but we’ll have to play it by ear. Have a great weekend!
Good morning y’all! How you been? Last weekend, AJ and I celebrated the 4th at the lake and it was an ideal weekend. Thankful for great friends, long weekends, and French onion dip. Popping in for a quick, “hey.” Hopefully, we can have a longer chat soon. Here’s what I have for you today:
- Go ahead and judge me but this is the robe that my inner 90s child has always dreamed of.
- Acne. It’s a very real thing, and I’ve been dealing with it since I was 10. I’ve had these two spots for the last few weeks that won’t go away. I order some zit stickas and tried them for the first time last night. I’m impressed!!! The size of the bumps and the redness were reduced! While the product worked and I’m pumped about it, I know it isn’t a magic cure for my acne prone skin. A friend of mine shared this post on Instagram, and it served as a beautiful reminder. I’m not gonna let acne dictate my worth.
- I really enjoyed this article regarding “wellness”
- This article about how to love your friends with kids was very helpful. Many of AJ and I’s friends are having kids, and this is new territory for us. This offered great advice on how we can love our friends and their new peanuts.
- My new favorite top. comfy and cozy. I wish it came in more colors, so I could buy them all.
- Found an embroidered tee from etsy, and it describes me perfectly.
- Ever since AJ let me try his polarized sunglasses, I’ve been wanting a pair. But I didn’t want to spend a lot of money, because I tend to be a sucker for a cute pair of shades. I found this pair on amazon and I love them!! They were $25.
- Disney is coming out with a live action version of Mulan. Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!
- It’s summer. Which means it is HOT. Which means SWEAT. If you’re a girl, then this product is for you. I definitely want to give it a try.
- Have you seen season 3 of Stranger Things?? If not, you need to. I LOVED the cinematography this season.
Thanks for checking in guys. Have a great weekend!! Talk soon.
Hello my friends. How are you today? Happy Friday! Today, we are gearing up for the weekend. Again, keeping today short and simple. Here’s what I have for you today:
- try to make it through this video without laughing
- songs I’ve had on repeat: better luck next time, moon over mexico, and body heat
- Design for Mankind has been posting about all the cakes she’s making from Simple Cake and now I’m craving cake and eager to try a recipe
- I think this is a fun Dolly Parton t-shirt.
- This UGA shirt is PERFECT for football season.
- wanna try these snacks: avocado fries, chili lime watermelon
- I think these Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat prints would look great in a kitchen
- Watch this to see some crazy talent
- If you’re looking for a new show to binge, check out this article and this article on theeverygirl
- Earlier this week, I found myself aimlessly stalking Jennifer Garner’s Instagram feed. She is so loveable and fun! If you’re looking to go down the rabbit hole, I highly recommend. Check out this clip of her making homemade bagels!
Alright folks. See you next week! Have a great weekend!